Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18477 ILS / MXN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,635 ₪ (Mex$ 35,907) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)