Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 ILS / CNY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 44% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,566 ₪ (10,315元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)