Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 ILS / PEN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,648 ₪ (S/. 5,056) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)