Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.257 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 51% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,841 ₪ (€1,372) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Prince George costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 3 hours ago)