Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03856 ILS / CVE
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 14% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,603 ₪ (223,127 Escudo) in Praia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)