Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16541 ILS / CZK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,782 ₪ (53,094 Kč) in Prague.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)