Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,019 ₪ (R$ 8,401) in Porto Velho.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)