Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.767 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,285 ₪ ($2,996) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)