Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 ILS / XAF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 14,064 ₪ (2,166,821 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)