Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,725 ₪ (R$ 7,045) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)