Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 ILS / KHR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 22% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,606 ₪ (9,181,669 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)