Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01013 ILS / KZT
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 3,881 ₪ (383,021 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)