Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,613 ₪ (€2,261) in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)