Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11709 ILS / UYU
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,583 ₪ ($U64,758) in Paysandú.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)