Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.773 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 14,283 ₪ ($3,786) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)