Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.749 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 6% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 10,643 ₪ ($2,839) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)