Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39349 ILS / MAD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,611 ₪ (16,800 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)