Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 ILS / XOF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 11,356 ₪ (1,749,673 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)