Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16541 ILS / CZK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,526 ₪ (33,405 Kč) in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)