Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 ILS / HRK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 38% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,872 ₪ (11,924 kn) in Osijek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)