Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,406 ₪ (¥371,375) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)