Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01015 ILS / KZT
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 3,407 ₪ (335,542 KZT) in Oral.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)