Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 818 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.249 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,385 ₪ (€1,974) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)