Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 ILS / PLN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,814 ₪ (5,820 zł) in Olsztyn.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)