Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07112 ILS / PHP
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,652 ₪ (Php65,418) in Olongapo City.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)