Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.773 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 10,271 ₪ ($2,722) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)