Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03313 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,790 ₪ (¥295,468) in Okayama.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trondheim costs kr 53 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)