Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 ILS / GHS
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,928 ₪ (GH₵11,803) in Obuasi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)