Cost of living in Numazu, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03313 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 15,567 ₪ (¥469,828) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)