Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03326 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,356 ₪ (¥341,434) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)