Cost of living in Neyshabur, Iran vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! Neyshabur has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neyshabur.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 ILS / IRR *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neyshabur (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,219 ₪ (﷼ 47,088,311) in Neyshabur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)