Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03326 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 14,048 ₪ (¥422,367) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)