Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,193 ₪ (R$ 6,414) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)