Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 ILS / CNY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 37% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,569 ₪ (13,940元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)