Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,011 ₪ (€2,581) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)