Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03654 ILS / KES
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,966 ₪ (Shilling218,028) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)