Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.779 ILS / OMR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,056 ₪ (﷼ 926) in Muscat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (28 minutes ago)