Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 848 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.273 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,683 ₪ (€2,968) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)