Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,724 prices entered by 552 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05262 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 38% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,231 ₪ (₨118,424) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)