Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.191 ILS / BAM
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,209 ₪ (2,377KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)