Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11647 ILS / UYU
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,298 ₪ ($U88,422) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)