Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 ILS / TTD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,629 ₪ (17,400 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)