Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03326 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,786 ₪ (¥384,444) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)