Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.697 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,759 ₪ (6,827TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)