Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 ILS / TZS
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 45% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,054 ₪ (3,696,607 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)