Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 ILS / CDF *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,831 ₪ (3,382,370 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)