Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02712 ILS / PKR *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,685 ₪ (₨246,487) in Mardan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (35 minutes ago)