Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 ILS / XAF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,452 ₪ (1,768,362 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)