Cost of living in Mainz, Germany vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.276 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,875 ₪ (€3,011) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)