Cost of living in Macao vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46362 ILS / MOP
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 11% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 13,270 ₪ (28,622 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)